Friday, November 29, 2013

Hollywood HEROES and Holiday Shopping

Tea Krulos signing stock at a recent Barnes & Noble appearance.

Hello! I hope you're enjoying the holiday season. Here's a treat for Heroes in the Night-- we were featured on the blog My Book, the Movie, in which authors are asked to pick out the perfect cast for a Hollywood adaptation. I went in trying not to over think it, I went with a lot of my immediate thoughts. Some I think are serious candidates, others are just a dose of humorous vision.

My dream casting can be found HERE. Someone get Hollywood on the line!

The post was also linked by related blog Campaign for the American Reader.


Also, today is the shopping holiday known as Black Friday. I, personally, am not a fan of the crowds and the ugly sweaters, but I know it is a tradition for many people. Have fun and be careful out there!

And consider a gift of Heroes in the Night, perfect for anyone interested in superheroes, social movements, pop culture, social science, true crime, or high adventure.

You can find it at a variety of independent and big box stores (or ask them to order a copy) as well as online at the links below. Have a wonderful day!

---------
HEROES IN THE NIGHT, available  at IPG///BARNES & NOBLE///AMAZON///POWELL'S///INDIEBOUND///iTUNES///MICROCOSM
Add us on:
GOODREADS///FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment