Monday, October 21, 2013

HEROES in Madison and Saint Paul!

It was a great weekend for Heroes in the Night as I got to get out and visit two cities that are my favorites but don't get to as often as I like. I saw some old friends and met some cool new people, too, and got to tell people all about my book.
First I made a stop Saturday night at Westfield Comics in Madison, WI. I was joined by Electron, who used to live in Madison but is now in La Crosse. On Sunday I made an appearance at Common Good Books in Saint Paul, MN. We had a nice, enthusiastic crowd and I was joined by four RLSH: Razorhawk and Geist (who star in a chapter of the book) and Misery White and Blue. The book sold well. Common Good also now has a stock of signed copies of the book, if you're in the Twin Cities area.


Next up for me-- I'll be tabling at the Milwaukee Zine Fest on Nov. 9.

---------
HEROES IN THE NIGHT, available  at IPG///BARNES & NOBLE///AMAZON///POWELL'S///INDIEBOUND
Add us on:
GOODREADS///FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment