Thursday, October 10, 2013

HERO PROFILE #12: Blackbird


Operates out of: Milwaukee, WI

Team Affiliation: The Challengers

Activities: Patrols, charity events

Author's notes: Tomorrow is a big day for me here in Milwaukee. I'm doing a hometown event to celebrate the release of Heroes in the Night. I'll be presenting my book at Boswell Book Company and then having an after party. Rumor is that local RLSH the Watchman and Blackbird might be around.

At the after party, I'll be doing a silent auction to benefit HOPE. Included in the items will be a nice print of the above photo taken of Blackbird by local photographer Paul Kjelland. It appears in the color photo section of the book.

---------
HEROES IN THE NIGHT, available  at IPG///BARNES & NOBLE///AMAZON///POWELL'S///INDIEBOUND
Add us on:
GOODREADS///FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment