Thursday, August 1, 2013

HERO PROFILE #7: Crimson Catalyst

Crimson Catalyst. Photo by Simon Brubaker.


Operates out of: Chicago, IL

Activities: Hands food and supplies out to the homeless

Team affiliation: None

Inspiration: "I've always loved superheroes and comic books and when I heard stories of people doing it in real life, I knew I wanted to do it. I started training and putting a uniform together."

Author's notes: Easily identified by her crimson outfit and long, ginger hair, Crimson Catalyst will be one of the RLSH on a panel I am hosting a week from today at the Wizard World Chicago Comic Con. She'll join her fellow RLSH The Watchman, Blackbird, Electron, and Moon in discussing the RLSH lifestyle on Aug. 8. For more details on the panel, see the post previous to this one.

---------
HEROES IN THE NIGHT, available for pre-order at IPG///BARNES & NOBLE///AMAZON///POWELL'S///INDIEBOUND
GOODREADS///FACEBOOK
Book available OCTOBER 1, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment