Monday, August 8, 2011

"SUPERHEROES" STORMS HBO TONIGHT!

SPECIAL VIDEO OF HOPE 2011 ALSO RELEASED TODAY

The Real Life Super Hero documentary Superheroes premieres tonight on HBO (check local listings) to much anticipation. As I've stated before, I'm glad to see the documentary has achieved the success it has (in addition to being picked up by HBO, its received several festival awards) because the doc covers much of the same ground I have and talked with the exact same RLSHs I did in writing Heroes in the Night.

Here's the HBO trailer:


Also, the Superheroes makers put together a short video about HOPE 2011 in San Diego. You can see me in a couple of the shots helping the RLSHs out- I'm the big dude trying to look California cool in sunglasses and a blue Hawaiian style shirt. I'm told this short might be included as a bonus on the Superheroes DVD.

Check it out below (and tune to HBO tonight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment