Friday, July 30, 2010

Yesterday was Thursday?

Watchman just informed that yesterday was Thursday, and yet no Hero Profile.
It completely slipped my mind- things have been very busy here and Heroes in the Night and our readers are still suffering from what one of our readers aptly described as "drama hangover" over the last Hero Profile.

I will update this weekend with a report on French photojournalism, the Riverwest 24 patrol and a reflection on drama hangover and why it hurts our heads.

I'm off now to hit the streets with Watchman, Blackbird, Piere-Elie, and Olivia!

1 comment:

  1. I want to believe that Olivia is a superhero who dispatches criminals by throwing pimento-stuffed olive-bedecked sharpened steel toothpicks... after stylishly downing the Manhattan it came in, of course.

    Do not ask me how the drinks materialize, they just do.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete