Wednesday, May 19, 2010

reallifesuperheroes.org Article on Heroes in the Night

I wrote an article about the book for www.reallifesuperheroes.org titled plainly enough, "About Heroes in the Night." I explain the process of the book, how I got started, etc. I'd like to thank the administrators for giving me the chance to share my project with their readers.

It is addressed to RLSH, but is an accessible read to anyone who would like to read more about what this is all about.
You can read it at: http://reallifesuperheroes.org/archives/3752

After profiling Laserskater last week, I decided the remainder "Hero Profiles" this month will be on international heroes. I just completely finished a Chapter on international RLSH and I think it turned out really excellent.

In June I will be profiling RLSH of New York.

Lastly, I'd like to mention there will be a News Flash here on Friday, so check back.

UPDATE
: Duh, knew I forgot something. I will be in New York City Thursday June 3- Monday June 7. I'm very excited, and will be seeing some people I met at SA3, others I've been in contact with for awhile, as well as newer RLSHs.

Hey, if I can make it there, I can make it anywhere.

ALSO: Adventurous French photojournalist Pierre-Elie de Pibrac has released his itinerary for his cross country RLSH adventure. He will be staying with yours truly at the end of July to document local (and hopefully visiting) RLSH as they participate in the Riverwest 24 bicycle race.

Here is his itinerary:

RLSH Report Schedule
New York City and around :15th – 24th of June
Washington : 24th – 28th of June
San Diego : 28th of June – 1st of July
Los Angeles : 1st – 4th of July
Las Vegas : 5th – 7th of July
San Francisco and around :10th – 14th of July
Portland : 18th – 21st of July
Chicago : 21st – 22nd of July
Jacksonville : 22nd – 23rd of July
Chicago : 24th – 27th of July
Milwaukee : 27th – 31st of July
New Orleans : 31st of July – 4th of August

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lydia. You drew me in with your sexy name and your cute avatar.

    But alas, you were a spambot like all the rest of the women in my life.

    ReplyDelete